Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Easy (if you're level 60 or so) Argent Dawn Tabard.

Check out the WoW Insider today.

Basically, head down to the Dark Portal, get a quest from the Argent Dawn, to kill, or be involved in the killing of, 6 Invading Felguards. Took the wife and I five minutes to do it and we each got an Argent Dawn Tabard for service, "heroic" at that!, fighting the invasion at the Dark Portal.

Basically the tabard adds a little fun in that you can "use" it and you'll /flex, without the emote, and an arcane explosion (harmless) blows up around you. Fun. And it's an Argent Dawn Tabard without having to reach Exalted (or whatever) with them.

I suppose you'll have some fun watching Warlock Felguards in the mix, and if you're on a PvP server, heh, enjoy that too. I'd say this will be a pretty busy place for a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was completely oblivious to the goings-on at the portal. I signed on the morning this event happened, and just heard that some giant demon had been attacking Orgrimmar and the Under City, and some rumors that there were things going on in the Blasted Lands, but no one on my server seemed to really have a clue what all this meant.

I asked around Iron Forge, to see if anyone knew if there were any rewards for going down and seeing what all the fuss was about, but my queries were inconclusive.

Well, now I know what was going on. Just too bad I missed it, since I had no clue at the time what was going on, lol. I did check the news posted on the WoW site that morning, but it didn't really give much information about what, EXACTLY, was going on, so I didn't really think much of it.

Heh, my bad. Better luck next time, I guess.

Going to pick up my prepaid copy of BC at midnight tonight. The event at 12PST tonight should be interesting (hopefully)! :)