Sunday, January 14, 2007

GG, what now?

"Unable to validate game version. This may be caused by file corruption or the interferance of another program. Please visit www.blizzard.com/support/wow/ for more information and possible solutions to this issue."

Anyone else getting this? On the eve of the server restarts tomorrow, and the expansion's release Tuesday, we have this?

I'm trying to log the website, and no luck.

The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Background: The request cannot be processed at this time. The amount of traffic exceeds the Web site's configured capacity.
Go figure. Who'd imagine that?

And not just my machine but my wife's as well. (So it's not just me.)

1 comment:

Daryl W.T. Lau said...

Love your site very very much... I was wondering if you'd mind exchanging links with my wow site named - World of Warcraft Tips, Guides & Exploits

The url is:
http://wow-tips.blogspot.com/